Monday, December 1, 2014

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time there was a young lady who wished to share her thoughts with people in hopes of making the world she lived in just a little bit brighter. Hello, my name is Jessica Page and I am a writer among many other things. As I go throughout life I have many experiences and adventures, both good and bad. What I hope to do with this blog is to take those experiences and turn them into something that other people will find helpful or interesting to read about. I hope to use this blog as a way to reach out to people and share what my perspective is on the world. I hope that my pondering will encourage you to ponder life and see the world from a new perspective. Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yayy! So excited that you started blogging. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! I'm really excited to get started!

      Delete