Friday, June 17, 2022

Travel Tips Intro

 

Travel Tips

I am no stranger to traveling. I used to drive to Florida with my family every winter, a few cruises to various Caribbean destinations, trips to my family’s house in Roatan Honduras, endless camping trips, and a solo cross country road trip to Montana. As I was getting ready for my Montana trip, I found myself scouring the internet for tips on traveling solo and just traveling in general. I found some stuff, but mainly I relied on the things I’ve learned throughout my life of travel. So, I thought I’d put together some travel tips of my own, including tips if you’re a girl traveler or traveling solo. I’ll be breaking it down into a bit of a series. Tips for camping, tips for solo road trips or road trips in general, and tips for flying. If you have any tips you’d like to share, please do! And I’ll add them in. Let’s go on an adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment